Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm still here!

I know that I have taken a long blogging break and I'm sorry. The first trimester has just taken all of my energy. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and finally feel like I may be getting some energy back. I can't wait to want food again! I am hoping that by Monday I will be ready to start menu planning again.

Speaking of the new baby, I had a doctor appointment yesterday and got to hear his/her heartbeat for the first time! I am still having trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that I have another baby on the way but this made it very real. Well, that along with the rapidly growing belly, ha ha. My next appointment is on July 28th and we will hopefully get to find out what we are having! Can't wait!

The boys have been keeping me on my toes this summer. Jonah is crawling all over the place and keeping me busy! I have been trying to keep Caleb busy with activities but me not feeling so good and the heat have kept us around the house a lot the past few weeks. In July, Caleb will have music camp at church and hopefully start swimming lessons so that will keep him happy.

Here are some recent pictures of my sweet boys. Jonah is cleaning my floor with his belly, ha ha.


Caleb has been working on some Summer Bridge worksheets and is very proud of his work :)


Here are my boys doing what they do best- destroying my house!! They look very proud of the mess they made. If you are wondering, Jonah is wearing a cloth diaper without a cover (I was giving is bottom some air).


This was taken on Sunday before church. Wow, Jonah almost looks bigger than Caleb!

3 comments:

jenny winstead said...

i'm so glad you are feeling better! it's weird to think that by the time you go to the dr next, baby Keegan will be born! HA! hang in there and stay out of the heat! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby,

I love the pictures of the boys. Please pace your self. It will all get done and you are going to get your stride back shortly.Love and miss you and give my boys a big hug and kiss

love Dad

Beverly said...

Hi! I'm glad to get the update. The pictures of the boys in their matching church outfits is so sweet. If you have a girl next time, you'll have to work hard to coordinate!
Hang in there, and be thankful that you won't be huge in the heat of summer this time!
Love,Beverly