I just wanted to get in a quick post before I get too busy. I'm sorry I don't have pictures but I will make up for it next week.
Today, I have several activities planned for Caleb. We are going to Pump-it-Up, so he can jump all that energy away. Then this afternoon he is going to his summer reading program at the library (I am so proud of him- he has read 6 books just this week). Finally, Caleb is going to have his first sleepover at a friends house.
Tomorrow, Jonah is having ear tube "surgery". Of course, Mommy is nervous but also excited that Jonah will finally have some relief from the constant ear infections.
Friday, we are leaving on the 9 hour road trip to get to Grammy's house. We haven't been able to visit her in Tennessee yet, so we excited to finally go. I'm not exactly sure what we will be doing for the 4th of July yet, but I'm sure the boys will have a great time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
i'm loving your new patriotic page design! :) yall be safe on your trip! i'll say a little prayer for jonah that his tubes go well. they should definitely fix the problem!
Post a Comment