Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a ......

I am not sure if you can tell from the new background, but we are having another little BOY!

I am sure that many of you are wondering if we were hoping for a girl. I would be curious also :) Considering that I am fairly sure (Mike is POSITIVE) that this will be our last child, I was thinking it would be nice to have a little girl. I can't deny that when I go into a store, I drool over the little dresses and bows. I can tell you without a doubt that Mike is elated to be having another little boy!

But boy or girl we are just so happy that this baby looks healthy! I am looking forward to having the next several years filled with: bugs, dirt, wrestling, T-ball, soccer, tennis, cuts, scrapes and sweaty hugs and kisses. To be honest, I don't know what I would have done with a little girl.

So here are some pictures of our little boy. No name yet, that is a hot debate around the house right now- I will blog about it later. I see a poll in the near future :)

Do you see the foot? Not sure how he got it all the way up there :)


His hand is right next to his face, so sweet!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting :o) The Three Musketeers will live at your house!