Not pictured: Liquid Tamiflu (for Caleb), my Tamiflu, Phenergan suppositories, Ginger-ale, Sprite, and a crockpot of homemade chicken soup.
The flu has come to visit the Thomas' home. Caleb is the only one that is sick right now. We are praying that he gets better very soon and that the rest of the family stays healthy.
I hate seeing my sweet boy sick! Although, having a sick child is a lot of work for any mommy, it makes me appreciate my job so much! Many days being a mother is a thankless job and there are times I wonder if what I do is appreciated- but not today. I thank God that somehow just being his mommy is all the medicine he needs. At one point today, I asked Caleb what he needed and he answered "a hug" and "can you sit with me and rub my feet". How blessed I am!!!








1 comment:
I am sorry poor Caleb is sick, but so thankful that you get to be there to take care of him!! It is amazing how much we DO impact our children and how much we truly mean to them. It makes all of those "bad" days so worth it!
Post a Comment