Last week I added so much to my freezer! I was able to add: 5 packs of browned beef, a meal of Poppy Seed Chicken, a meal of Chicken and Dumplings, and approx. 2 dozen Egg muffin cups.This week I am feeling that I will be taking things a little easy. This is not a wonderful sale week at Kroger so that makes it harder to stock the freezer.
Monday- (teach 5-8:15) Ham, Scalloped potatoes, and veggies
Tuesday- (teach 5-8:15) Cube Steak, mashed potatoes, and veggie
Wednesday- Eat at church
Thursday- Spaghetti (double or triple sauce for freezer), salad, and garlic bread
Friday- Breakfast for dinner- French Toast (make extra for freezer)
Saturday- Sunday- Eat out, helpy selfy, or leftovers








1 comment:
I will try to either start posting or email you ideas! But, I feel like I do the same thing a lot and am kind of in a rut. Maybe when you visit, we can exchange some new ones...
I'll call you soon to discuss the Thanksgiving menu. :-)
Post a Comment