Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I am feeling VERY pregnant! Last week, I had a "lazy" week and we ate out more than we should have :( We did enjoy the Taco soup and I was able to get a meal of it into the freezer. I am slowly getting my freezer stocked and it is a good feeling that I am doing something to prepare for Micah.

Monday- (Teaching 5-8:15) Ginger Sweet Potato Chicken Bake

Tuesday- (Teaching 5-8:15) Taco Crescent Roll Bake with Salad (Didn't get made last week) * Hopefully will add some browned beef packets to the freezer*

Wednesday- (Happy Birthday to me!) Eat at church

Thursday- Poppy Seed Chicken with green beans (will double for freezer- may even add some Chicken and Dumplings to the freezer also)

Friday- Sunday- My Daddy is coming to visit for my B-day. I know we will eat out :)

I won't kid myself this week- I know I will not get any baking done ;)

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks so much for including this each week, Erin. I love clicking on your links and getting new ideas! The sweet potato chicken sounds yummy. (I've already done my shopping for the week, but might give it a try next week.) Let me know how you all like it. I've got some picky boys on my hands lately...

Gator Mommy said...

Thanks Bev! I'm glad someone besides me is getting use of it. I have really been sticking to my plans since I began posting them here. I would love it if you started the same thing :) I would love to see what you make for your boys and grab some of your ideas ;)

The ginger sweet potato chicken bake was really good last night. I had to start it before I left for work and Mike had to finish it. Ours really should have cooked for longer (some of the potatoes were crunchy) but Mike had hungry screaming boys. Mike said that both of the boys ate it!! Victory!!