Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Planning Monday- Week of Nov. 2nd


Last week's menu was a lot of fun. On Sunday, Caleb asked what our next Halloween meal was going to be and cried when I told him it was over :( His favorite meal was the mummy hot dogs. I can't wait to do it again next year! I stuck to the plan and added 3 more meals to the freezer in addition to some chicken stock and pancakes.

This week is going to be hard because I am working more than usual this week. Lets see what I can get done.

Monday- (Teaching 5-8:15) Taco Crescent roll bake with salad

Tuesday- (Teaching 5-8:15) Chicken Stir Fry with brown rice

Wednesday- Dinner at church

Thursday- Taco Soup (double for freezer) with salad and rolls

Friday- (Teaching 5-9:00) Leftovers or Helpy Selfy

Saturday- (Teaching 8am- 4pm) Eat out or Helpy Selfy

Sunday- ??

Baking to attempt this week: chocolate chip cookies (good sale on chocolate chips @ Kroger)

No comments: