Yes, I know that it is January 19th but, hey, the beginning of my month was a little full :) I refuse to call these resolutions because I have never made one. I just wanted to jot down a few goals that I plan on working toward this year. I hope you don't mind me sharing, but I love using this forum to keep myself accountable.
- Read the entire Bible this year. Our church has given us a plan and the family is having a great time with our nightly Bible time.
- Memorize 52 Bible verses. Three down and 49 to go :)
- Take some alone time each week. Ideally I would leave the house but a long bath will do.
- Actually spend some money on myself. This may sound strange, but if you read my blog you know that I have a huge problem with this. Even when we budget money for me, I always spend it on the boys- I need to stop doing this. My wardrobe is in serious need of help!
- Read! I would like to read two books per month (one fiction and one non-fiction). I would love to read all of the Mitford Series by the end of the year.
- Take the boys to the library once a week.
- With the help of coupons, keep our grocery budget to $75-$100 per week.
- Make a weekly menu and post it each Monday.
- Cook one new recipe per week.
- Have a monthly "date" with Caleb.
- Finish the Power 90 workout program with Mike and possibly start P90X.
I know there is probably areas of my life that I am forgetting but this is a start. I will try and use the blog to follow my progress.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
I enjoyed reading these, Erin. The Mitford series is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I have read them all several times. You will love 'em.
I also liked your "power date" w/ Caleb goal. I've heard others tell me how important it is to make 1:1 time w/ each child once you have three. You are wise to schedule it in.
Fill me in on what you all are doing for Bible. Great idea!
Post a Comment