Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Weekend

This weekend most of us are dealing with a cold virus so we are taking it easy. Caleb and Micah are fine but the rest of us are pretty "yucky" feeling.

I wanted to put up pictures of Micah before he changed even more. Wow, is the third child much different as far as picture taking is concerned. I hate to admit it but these are the first pictures I have taken of Micah since my last picture post (does that make me a bad mommy?). My excuse is that 1. he has been dealing with newborn acne and that does not make for the best pictures and 2. I haven't put him down long enough to pick up the camera.

So without further ado...


Bath time last night. Micah has been in the infant tub for the past two weeks and most of the time is calm but not last night.




Our little "monster".
Here is a picture from today. Daddy set up the boys new portable DVD players they got for Christmas so they could watch a movie in their room.


Micah turns one month tomorrow (!!!) so I will post (I think) his one month update with a picture.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What precious boys!