I know I am long over due to put up new pictures and I will do it soon I promise. I just wanted to write down a few things so that I can always remember these days with my boys.
Caleb
- I love when out of the blue you will tell me "I love you mommy".
- I love that you open my car door for me because your daddy taught you to be a gentleman.
- I love how sweet you can be to your baby brothers. Yesterday at the park, Jonah was a little intimidated by all of the kids and you took him by the hand and told him it was "ok".
Jonah
- It still melts my heart everytime you say "tank you".
- I love that you want to give kisses to everyone all day long.
- I love watching you walk and that you giggle when you fall down.
- I love watching you play. Today, you went to pick up a ball and kicked it by accident, then you thought that was fun so you tried to kick it and missed it twice. You had a great time and laughed the entire time.
Micah
- I love nursing you. I have given you the nick name of "little bird" because that is what you look like when you try and latch on.
- I love seeing those first little gassy smiles. I know they are not purposeful yet but are a glimpse of your little personality.
- I love the look you give me sometime that seems to say, "what in the world did you bring me into". I get that look when your brothers are making a ton of noise, ha ha.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
so sweet :)
Will still gives me that look!
Post a Comment