Yesterday afternoon, before the first flake fell, school was canceled for Caleb and Mike was informed that BCBS would be closed. So this was a traditional snow day for us!
We have been outside to play twice already. I know Caleb would live outside today if it were not for the pink fingers and nose :) Here are a few pictures of our morning...
Bundled up boys!!!
Look at all that snow.
Caleb is armed and dangerous!
Jonah was frozen in place and would not move but had a fit when it was time to go back in. Our second trip out, he started to laugh at our snowball fight.
Daddy made him a snow chair so he could relax :)
Even Tobie is having fun.
No pictures of Micah because he was nice and warm inside, I have no intentions of bringing him out.
Happy snow day!








2 comments:
I am jealous!! :) Not really, we have had four days out of school since Christmas due to sleet and/or snow. Still, it would have been nice to get some as well!
It looks beautiful!
See aren't you glad you live here and not in Florida...lol :))
Post a Comment