
Coffee-Mate is the only way that I can drink coffee-and I NEED my coffee when these boys are awake and ready to go at 6am! The Vanilla Nut is new and very good.

Seeds Family Worship music is amazing. The whole family has been enjoying singing along to Seeds of Courage. The boys especially enjoy it while they do their school work. Every time I start it, Jonah says, "tank you!". What a fun way to hide God's Word in your heart!!

I just started the Bible study "Here and Now, There and Then" by Beth Moore but I can already say, "amazing!!".

The "What's in the Bible" DVDs for kids. I think every parent should check them out! I am learning so much by watching them with the boys. I think the focus is on older children but Jonah screams "BIBLEEEE" when I ask what video he wants to watch.
Sorry the posts on here seem to be few and far between. The Gator Family has been very focused on starting out our homeschool adventure. Hopefully as we fall into the groove, it will take me less time to plan and I will have more time to blog. Until then, you can check out what is up at Baby Gator University.








2 comments:
Such a cute blog!! Love it!!
XO KJ
goodetimegirls dot blogspot
Cool! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment