Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm growing bigger every day!

I think Jonah is gaining weight by the hour! I wanted to make sure I got new pictures up before he changes even more.

Living up to our name. We are a Gator Family for sure! Can't wait for the season to begin. Sorry I didn't get Caleb's face but he wanted to show off his chomp.


Here is Jonah showing off his chomp. We start them young!


"Jonah, what do you think of FSU?"


Bedtime stories as a family.


I took these pictures tonight. Jonah was finally able to use his big boy tub for the first time. It looks like he enjoyed his bath but 2 seconds later he was screaming is head off :(


We are still going strong with the cloth diapers. Here is a picture of Jonah in a pocket diaper- I think they are the cutest!


I do believe this will become my favorite baby item. Jonah is loving his swaddling blanket right now. I hope this will help us transition him to sleeping in his crib soon.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Yep, that storytime picture looks familiar!
You were cute to cover his boy parts for the bath shot. :-)
Glad you're liking the swaddling blanket- is that the same one we used? It helped quite a bit with Daniel, too. (Gosh, that seems like a long time ago!)

The Burger Bunch said...

Hi Erin and the Boys!! Everyone looks great and happy!! Love all the pics and undates. Love to you all! xoxoxo
When you have time check our new blog :) TheBurgerBunch

Marcie,Stan & Zasha said...

Gotta love those Gator Boys! Very cute. Keep the pictures coming, Jonah has changed so much in such a short time. I think he looks like his mommy! Lots of Love!