Jonah is three days old today. It seems very strange that today is his due date. Everything is going very well. We had our newborn check up today and Jonah's weight is 7lbs. 8 oz. (he was 7lbs. 7oz. when we left the hospital). Mommy's milk is in so he is a happy camper today. Jonah still has his nights and days mixed up, but other than that, Mommy and Daddy are doing great! Big brother is being spoiled rotten by PaPa and Grandma, so barely has time to notice the new addition to the family.
Here are a few more pictures from Monday and one from today.





As that normal newborn swelling is going away, I am starting to see a little more of myself in Jonah. He has dark hair and loves to suck on his bottom lip.
4 comments:
I'm so impressed that your BLOGGING with a 3-day-old!! I can't wait to see him!
keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming! :) congrats yet again! he is beautiful!
beautiful. an absolute gift from above.
love the new pics! he is sooo cute! can't wait to see him and ya'll
Post a Comment