At Impress Your Kids, they are doing Fall Impressions each Wednesday. This is an awesome blog about impressing your children with God's Word. This month is a fall/harvest theme, but our craft this week does not look like it belongs.Several years ago we started to make shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Our boxes are due on Sunday, so we started working on them this week. In the past, we talked with Caleb about the importance of giving the gifts to children in need, but I am not sure how much of it sunk in. This year, in an effort to impress the true meaning into Caleb's heart, we added special crafts.
Caleb helped us shop for the gifts and also helped me stuff the boxes.








1 comment:
Awesome! I love the idea of decorating and sending your picture in it. I always heard that Thanksgiving is about THANKS and GIVING. So what a great thing to do--giving will cause thankfulness to rise up in his heart!
Thanks for linking up w/us!
Post a Comment