
November 24-30th
Monday- Easy Layered Taco Bake and Broccoli & Cauliflower
Tuesday-(Teach class from 5-8:30) Crockpot BBQ Beef "Sandwiches" on Biscuits (got on a great sale- need to use up before they expire) with candied carrots
Wednesday- Homemade Pizza- will use leftover BBQ beef as a topping choice (I'm sure Caleb will just have cheese).
*Great sale on Sweet Potatoes this week, so I plan on baking a bunch and freezing in meal size portions and getting a head start on homemade baby food for Jonah and freezing. *
Thursday & Friday- (In West Point for Thanksgiving). I Plan on making sausage stuffing and some kind of pie (I have a lot of pumpkin and cream cheese that needs to get used up).
*I hope to come home and get a Turkey for extremely cheap. If I can score one, I will cook and freeze meat in meal size portions.*
Saturday- (Work in morning) Bruschetta Chicken (or Turkey) Bake with Salad
Sunday- (Work in the morning) Eat out after Evening Service or have leftovers








1 comment:
You are so sweet to post your menu. I've gotten lots of great ideas already! I printed out several from the "Mommy Brain Cooks" site, adn Chris said he'd be willing to try any of them! Thanks again. You are "da bomb!"
(Sorry about the camera yesterday. We had a similar experience with Daniel. I know you are sad about it.)
Post a Comment