Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


I THINK I am ready to start again. I have truly enjoyed the holidays where I cooked very little. All of this eating out is not helping our resolutions to eat healthier or get out of debt- so ready or not here I come. This week is a hard one because it seems like I work most of it or we have something else going on.

Monday- (work 7-11) Taco Crescent Roll Bake with Salad

Tuesday- (work 7-11) Grilled Chicken Salad with Turkey Bacon *will save some of Chicken for Wednesday night*

Wednesday-Has the new semester of Wednesday nights started yet? If not- Stove Top Easy Chicken Bake

Thursday - (Teach class 5-8) NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!! GO GATORS!!
Take out pizza- I'm not cooking :)

Friday- Steak Fajitas with chips & salsa

Saturday- Chili with biscuits

Sunday- Leftovers or eat out after church

3 comments:

Mommy Managing said...

Yes, the new classes start on Wednesday.

Parenting with a Kingdom Focus
Financial Peace
Beyond the Microwave
A study on Ruth

Those are the classes I know about.

Christy said...

yum!!!

I am right there with you on the cooking again. After two or more weeks of takeout and parties I am feeling lazy and broke LOL

Mommy Managing said...

OK, I was totally wrong!

The only class that starts this week is Financial Peace. All the others start on the 14th. And the last one isn't a study on Ruth, it's on Esther.

So much for being helpful...