Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Photo Meme

Jenny tagged me for this meme....

Open your picture files, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture and explain it, then tag 6 people.

This is a picture of Caleb last December. A friend of mine from work offered to take pictures for our Christmas cards and this was an outtake. This was a great picture! I love the way the sun is shining on him. I can't believe how much he has grown in just a year.

Now it's your turn... Marcie, Gwen, Bev, Ashley, Brie, & Demetria

3 comments:

Christy said...

CUTE!!!

Did you get to see the movie?! I am sorry I didn't get back with you, we had a crazy weekend and it was over before I realized I hadn't touched base!!

jenny winstead said...

i am almost finished with new moon! i've been so busy designing websites and stuff, and trying to get in the bed at a decent hour, that i haven't had time to read! :( we will be at church on sunday. ps. love the pic of caleb! cute!

Anonymous said...

i LUUVVVVV this picture of caleb! he is so handsome. i'll work on that meme soon.

you looked so cute in your scrubs this morning!!! have a great week!