Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Portraits 2009

I have so much to blog about! I have several posts coming up that include: Visit from PaPa, Thanksgiving 2009, Christmas Decorations 2009, Jingle comes to visit, and a Menu Plan for this week.

I will start with our Christmas portrait experience this year :) We took portraits last Tuesday at Portrait Innovations. We have had really good experiences there in the past. This year did not go so well, ha ha. First, they were running "a little behind" with their appointments. What an understatement! We started to take our pictures over 2 hours after our scheduled time. We also knew that pictures of a 15 month-old are difficult to begin with but our little one was also coming down with the croup (we didn't know at the time). So we had two very tired and grumpy boys on our hands!! But of course I still spent way too much $ (even though my hair was so big it looked like I drove in on a motorcycle).

Please enjoy a glimpse of our experience.


Here are a few of the keepers.

Check back soon!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What adorable pictures! My mom just looked and said she'll never forget how adorable Jonah was in the hospital when you came to see me and Evy. Of course Caleb is precious too!

Christy said...

I LOVE those pictures!!!

I gave you a blog award today :)