Saturday, December 19, 2009

Still Here, Still Pregnant!

Whew! It has been a very long and busy week. I am finally 37 weeks, which is considered full term!!

On Wednesday night, Caleb had a dress rehearsal for his Christmas Program that he has been preparing for all semester. The big program is on Sunday night but here is a little preview.
On Thursday, Caleb had his Kindergarten class Christmas Party. This kids all had a great time eating pancakes covered in syrup, whipped cream, candy and sprinkles :)



Also this week, Mike finished the boy's bunk beds. They look GREAT! The room is pretty much finished except for a few decorative touches. Here is a little preview. I will take better pictures once everything is done. Jonah will probably not get moved in all the way for a few months (while Micah is in our room). We will add rails on the bottom bed for him. Caleb just loves the addition of the Christmas lights.


I am also finishing all the prep for Micah. The bags are packed, the diapers are washed, the car seat is installed, the door hanger is made and mommy is ready for a Christmas baby!! I had a Dr. appointment on Wednesday and I was not yet dilated but Micah's head is low and in position. I have been having a ton of contractions so I hope he wants to be born soon! I will let everyone know of any news :)

2 comments:

Mommy Managing said...

He better wait til Monday so you don't miss the program! Plus, then you'd make it home for Christmas. I think Monday sounds good. What's your schedule look like that day? LOL!

Beverly said...

Great job, bro! Looks awesome!