Monday, December 14, 2009

Visiting Santa 2009

I had a feeling that this year our visit to Santa would be interesting. I was not disappointed :) Jonah may have done OK if it were not for the hour long line. By the time it was out turn, Jonah could care less about the scary man in the white beard. Caleb did great and was so excited when Santa told him he was on the "good list" (mommy and daddy are still wondering about that, ha ha). Santa was so sweet and wanted a picture with Micah. When we left he told me that we better come back next year so he could meet the baby, awww!

So here are our pictures...

Waiting is so hard!
Jonah loved walking down the big red carpet, then he looked up and saw what was waiting for him!


A Christmas classic!


The picture Santa wanted with Micah. The funny thing is that Santa kept saying "I want a picture with the baby brother". When we were finished I asked Caleb when he told Santa we were having another boy, but Caleb swears that he never told him it was a boy?! Christmas magic :)


I had to get a least one picture of the boys where Jonah was not crying.


Here are a few pictures we took that morning before church. Jonah is just not loving the camera these days.


Mommy and Micah at 36 weeks. I am "full term" on Thursday, woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

you look so pretty! I can't believe you are already 36 weeks!!

I love the pictures :) Everyone we have of Layton and Santa he is screaming like Jonah ha ha.

Beverly said...

Your hair looks great!