Two of my friends Christy and Ashley both did a random post today and I thought I would join in.
- I am in newborn bliss! I love having a itty bitty baby. I like when they get older also but there is something about those tiny little hands and feet that I just can't get enough of (I guess that is why I am a newborn nurse). I also like that Mike is a little scared when they are so small so I don't have to share much :)
- I love every single second of nursing my baby (even when it hurts). I pray that I am able to finally meet my goal of nursing for a year with this one.
- Even though this pregnancy was one of my hardest (I had really bad morning sickness and was so uncomfortable at the end). I miss being pregnant already.
- I mentioned this not long ago, but I am very sad by the fact this may be our last baby.
- I am doing this random list post to procrastinate cleaning the kitchen floor, vacuuming and laundry.
- I really wish I got together more frequently with other mommy friends. I would love to start a playgroup but I don't know if anyone would join.
- I am actually getting excited about starting to work out with Mike. We are going to start P90 on Monday. I hope he is not too hard on me.
- I am really excited about my 10 year high school Reunion. I hope I can get into shape before then.
- As I have been thinking about my reunion, I can't help but reflect on the past 10 years of my life. I have to say that I would not change one single moment! I have met the goals I set out for myself and all my dreams have come true. You know the question you get asked at graduation, "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?". My fence might not be white, but I am exactly where I prayed I would be! I remember friends thinking I was nuts when I said that I would be driving a min-van, ha ha. Thank you God for all of the many blessings in my life.
- I am thinking a lot about homeshooling. That is crazy for me because I have always been an advocate for public school. I've never had a problem with those who choose to homeshool, I just never thought it was something for us. That was until this year. I have to say that I am very disappointed with Caleb's first year of kindergarten. Caleb is not being challenged at all and is not working up to his potential. I also do not like the influence of some of the other children. I don't know what the answer is right now but we are continuing to pray about it.
There is more on my mind but I have a little boy that just woke up from his nap :)
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








3 comments:
your reasons are why I am homeschooling :)
I also love newborns...sigh. I would have a billion kids if finances and Clay would let me!
Hi! I will pray for wisdom for you regarding Caleb's education. I will admit that it it a much tougher decision than I ever thought it would be. Google "Classical Conversations." We are doing this next year, so I'll only have to really teach reading and math.
Good luck w/ the workouts! Can't wait to see those pics of my newly buff bro and sister-in-law. :-)
i really enjoyed this post. thanks for your thoughts. ps~~~ i had my nose pressed to the computer screen to sniff micah's head :)
Post a Comment