Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thee Months of Delight

Yesterday our little one turned three months-old. Jonah is such a joy to us everyday. Caleb is just smitten with his baby brother (most of the time, haha). He is getting bigger and bigger. I have not weighed him in a while so I only have a guess that he is over 16 pounds by now. I am having fun putting him in all of his winter clothes that include size 6-9 months!!

He plays throughout the day. He alternates between his Baby Einstein Gym, bouncer, high-chair, and Bumbo. He is chewing on his toys and loves when he accidentally pushes buttons. He is laughing out loud all the time now and is "talking" to us. Jonah's thumb is still his favorite toy.

Jonah is still in our room- I know I am a big push over, but I just can't bring myself to let him cry-it-out yet. He usually wakes two times a night- I have had a few wonderful nights of only one feeding. I am proud to say that we are still exclusively breastfeeding and I am loving every minute of it. We are also still using the cloth diapers and I am going to have to size up soon :)

We are looking forward to everything he will learn this month and his first Thanksgiving.


A look back:
Two Months of Joy
One Month of Wonder
Newborn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boys are growing so fast. Love the posts.

Love you all or as you say yall

Dad