Monday, October 6, 2008

2 Months of Joy

I am a few days late posting 2 month pictures. Everything is happening so fast, I wish I could freeze time :(

Jonah is doing great! He is growing so much. By our scale he is almost 14 pounds and has already outgrown all of his 0-3 month clothes. I almost cried the other day when I packed up all of those sweet little clothes. Jonah's feedings have spaced out a little during the day and most of the time he is still waking up two times per night. He is still in our room because mommy is very spoiled by how easy the feedings are in bed.

He is smiling, "cooing", and "razzing" all the time now. I think he will be laughing shortly. He still loves his swing and Baby Einstein gym. He is not such a great fan of his bouncy seat yet, unless mommy is in the shower (he loves to be in the bathroom while I am taking a shower- he loves the sound of the water). Thankfully for mommy he doesn't mind being put down anymore but has started the fun habit of fighting nap time :) I continue to love my Baby K'tan (I really need to take pictures of me wearing it). I am able to grocery shop with both boys and take Caleb to the park and library with no problem because of it.

This past month, Jonah had his first visit to church with us. He is doing great in the nursery and all of the sweet ladies just love holding him the whole time. Sunday night service is messing up his schedule a little and mommy has been paged out of service the past two weeks to nurse him. Hopefully he will adjust soon.

Here are his two month pictures. These were taken yesterday before church.


A look back:
Newborn
One Month of Wonder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Handsome!!!