Yesterday, we took Jonah to get his first set of portraits taken. I feel so bad that this is the first set and he is almost 3 months old :( We went to the new Portrait Innovations in Renaissance and had a really good experience. You can't beat the price and it is great that it only takes 15 min. to get your pictures. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures, I had such a wonderful time with you.
We are a Gator family- no matter how far from Gainesville, Florida we are! So a little bit about us....
I married my High School sweetheart December 14, 2002. Mike and I have been together for 12 years.
We are now the parents to three beautiful boys! C is our verbose six years-old and J is our spunky one year-old. We just welcomed M into the family on Christmas Day. We are so blessed with the family that God has provided for us!!
1 comment:
Great pictures, I had such a wonderful time with you.
Miss you so much
Love Dad/PaPa
Post a Comment