Thursday, October 30, 2008

My strong willed child- *UPDATE*

Well, Caleb sure is consistent. Last night, he didn't even fuss when he saw what I was making for dinner. He told his daddy, "I'm sitting in my chair until bedtime. Can I go to bed now?". We don't let him go to bed right away because he will simply play in him room for an hour or more. I had to leave for work at 6:30 so it was up to Mike. When I got home, Mike told me to look at the last few pictures he had taken.

This was Caleb's dinner plate- there was a huge pile of veggies that he quickly devored! The other stuff is taco rice with ground beef that he would not even taste.


And this is my sweet, stubborn boy :)


While we are talking about Caleb I wanted to show a few pictures of what a sweet, loving big brother he is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tristan has those pj's!

The Burger Bunch said...

How sweet!!!

Beverly said...

Keep it up! You're doing a great job with C.

Christy said...

Good job with being consistent!!!

He is so hilariously cute though ;)