Just a quick little taste of what our Halloween night will look like. I know the boys are going to have a great time a CHBC's Fall Festival. Can't wait to see what your little ones are going to be:)
Hope you don't mind but I tagged you for a 7 facts thingy at SouthernSavers.com I enjoyed seeing your pictures and love learning things about people who visit my site. Though I have to say I can't share your passion for the gators. I was born and raised in Tally and went to FSU!!
I love your blog! My husband and I are HUGE Gator fans. In fact, my 2-year-old son just saw the picture of your younger son with the Gator shirt on and said, "Gator Baby!!" We're in Tally now, but always fans of the Gators! :)
We are a Gator family- no matter how far from Gainesville, Florida we are! So a little bit about us....
I married my High School sweetheart December 14, 2002. Mike and I have been together for 12 years.
We are now the parents to three beautiful boys! C is our verbose six years-old and J is our spunky one year-old. We just welcomed M into the family on Christmas Day. We are so blessed with the family that God has provided for us!!
2 comments:
Hope you don't mind but I tagged you for a 7 facts thingy at SouthernSavers.com I enjoyed seeing your pictures and love learning things about people who visit my site. Though I have to say I can't share your passion for the gators. I was born and raised in Tally and went to FSU!!
I love your blog! My husband and I are HUGE Gator fans. In fact, my 2-year-old son just saw the picture of your younger son with the Gator shirt on and said, "Gator Baby!!" We're in Tally now, but always fans of the Gators! :)
Post a Comment