Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Last week was OK. Thursday I got sick so we didn't have the Chicken and Dumplings so they got moved to this week. On Friday, we ordered out pizza instead of having homemade. Mike and Caleb are giving me fits over homemade pizza (I have 5 rolls of Pillsbury crust that I got for .20-.60 a can!!). We will make another attempt at homemade this week. Saturday and Sunday we had company so we ate out. Let's see how this week turns out :)

April 20- 26th

Monday- (Teach 5- 8:30) Crockpot Saucy Pork Chops over pasta & Green Beans

Tuesday- (Teach 5- 8:30) Baked Ziti, Salad & Rolls

Mexican Wednesday- Crescent Roll Taco Bake & Broccoli

Thursday- Chicken & Dumplings with Glazed Carrots

Pizza Friday- (T-ball practice @ 6:30) 4 Square Family Pizza

Saturday- (Work in AM) Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts, Rice & Salad

Sunday- (Work in AM) Eat Out

No comments: