Here are pictures from practice on Friday night. Yes, Caleb bats lefty :) Look and my little pro!
He was so happy he was practically jumping out of his cleats!
Before the game on Saturday morning, the kids were warming up. But Caleb was much too interested in the ant bed :)
Our #1 little boy!!








2 comments:
First, the t-ball- totally reminds me of Shawn. Wasn't he #1, too? I remember all of those games!
Secondly, the menu planning and cleaning. You are a super-mom!!! I cannot believe you actually clean your kitchen floors three times a week. You have inspired me to be more efficient in my cleaning. As usual, your menu planning impresses me. Wish you were closer to teach me all this...
Oh Bev! Believe me I am doing this only because it is the only way that I am able to keep myself accountable. Last month, if you had walked into my house you would have seen dog fur "tumble weeds" and noticed the fact that we were eating out 3 or more times/week. It is my natural state to procrastinate and I was letting the housework get out of hand. That is the same reason that I prepare and freeze meals because I procrastinate dinner time until it is too late. Thanks for the complement, I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment