Yep, I'm a day late. At least I have a plan for this week, unlike last week (let's not talk about it, ha ha). This week, I am trying very hard to get more meals into the freezer for Micah. Can you believe only 30 more days until he is due!!Monday- (Christmas Party for me) Chili for the family (made double for freezer)
Tuesday- King Ranch Chicken (double for the freezer) with chips & homemade salsa
Wednesday- Eat out due to church
Thursday- Crockpot Apricot/Orange Pork Chops over rice with salad
Friday- Date Night!!!
Saturday & Sunday- Leftovers or Helpy Selfy
This week I also have to make plain pancakes & waffles, chocolate chip pancakes & waffles, and pumpkin spice pancakes & waffles for the freezer. I also am making some "dump" chicken packets for the freezer. Whew, I'm tired!!








4 comments:
where did you get the pumpkin spice recipe? I have one but it is has a little too much spice and I can't get it quite right...
Erin, if you don't mind, will you include your recipe links again? I wanted to try some of these, but can't remember which website they're on!
Thanks!
I think I got them filled in for you girls. Hope it helps. Christy, I tried and loved the pumpkin spice pancakes but have not tried the waffles yet, so that one will be new to me also:)
Thanks, Erin!!! I tried the sweet potato chicken bake last night. I cooked the chicken separately since I had bone-in-thighs. it was pretty good! I actually turned the temp up to 400, and I think it helped them cook more quickly.
Post a Comment