So I think I am officially done stocking the freezer. I most likely will not be making any more extra meals for the freezer before the baby is born- I am so tired and busy with Christmas. I am proud of what I accomplished although I did not get everything done. I did get most of the dinners finished but fell short on snacks, breakfasts, and lunches. I guess the boys will be eating cereal, frozen pancakes, and PB&J (they will survive). At least we will be able to have "home cooked" dinners as a family after the new baby arrives.
Dinners
Lasagna x 2
Chicken Enchiladas X2
King Ranch Chicken
Spaghetti Sauce X3
Chicken & Dumplings
Pork Carnitas
Poppy Seed Chicken
Shepard's Pie
Soups- Minestrone & Taco Soup
Chili
Browned Beef Packets X 5
Dump Chicken Packets- Creamy Italian Chicken & Italian Chicken Breasts
I hope you enjoyed following me on my adventure and I will let you know how everything re-heats. As for the next few weeks (hopefully much shorter), I foresee a bit of eating out. We need to take advantage while we still can- the thought of taking three children into a resturant makes me want to break out into hives :)
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








2 comments:
That's great! You are really set. (Although I'm not sure you should have posted this- your local friends may not feel the need to bring you any meals!)
Let me know how the browned beef packets turn out.
I didn't have anyone bringing meals after the first week with the third baby and really, really wish that I had stocked my freezer! We are just now gettin gback into the swing of normal dinners!
Eating out with three isn't bad, it just takes more planning :)
Post a Comment