Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I know I am behind in posting this but the pictures are too cute not to share.

I cooked us Thanksgiving lunch and then we headed over to West Point to visit with Mamie & PawPaw, MawMaw Mac, and Grammy and Aunt Tori.

Here are the boys with our feast :)


Here are some pictures from West Point. Jonah with Paw Paw and Mamie.



Here are the boys coloring together.


By the time we got to MawMaw's house we had two tired little boys :) Look at the sweet snuggles that Grammy and Aunt Tori got :)


Who needs to spend $ on toys. Here is Aunt Tori and Caleb making Light Sabers.


Daddy and Caleb had a great time using them.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

LOL! Ahhh...wish we could have been there. Imagine the chaos that would have ensued w/ two more little boys in a light saber battle!
Tell my brother that he looks great!