Micah you are 1 month old....
- You are such a sweet baby and are starting to show a little personality.
-You are a wonderful eater! You took right to nursing and have never looked back. You still have not had a bottle but I need to get you introduced to one very soon. During the day you eat around every 3-4 hours. At night, you will usually go at least one 5 hour stretch for me.
- I love every second of nursing you!!
- At two weeks old you were 7 pounds 7.5 ounces. Now we think you are over 9 pounds (we used our scale at home). You are wearing a newborn cloth diaper and a size one disposable diaper. Newborn clothes are still fitting but the 0-3 months fit perfect.
- You still have a ton of fuzz on your ears. This is mommy's favorite! Daddy calls you his little "Monchichi".
Here is a picture of a Monchichi, the funny thing is that this little thing does not have any hair on his ears :)


- You don't take a paci but enjoy being swaddled.
- You are still sleeping most of the day. When you first got home you would sleep so well in your bouncy seat or your co-side sleeper. Now you have decided that you want to be held while you sleep, this is hard on mommy. You usually will nurse to sleep and then I can put you in the swing or bouncy.
- At night, you spend most of the night in bed with me (just like your brothers did). When you let me, I put you back in your co-side sleeper. You being in bed with me lets me get more sleep and you enjoy it too (spoiled already).
- Just this week, you have started to have more awake time. You have been wanting to be awake for around an hour in the early afternoon and then again in the evening. I love playing and just looking at you while you are awake.
- I think you are starting to smile. Daddy still thinks they are gas but I know you are happy.
- You spend your day going between the swing, bouncer (you like it best when I put it bathroom while I take a shower), and the Little Einstein play mat. Of course the majority of the time you are being held!
-You love the Baby K'Tan. Mommy is so happy that I have it so I can get grocery shopping done with you and your brothers.
-Your brothers love you so much and you get kisses all day long.
- All of those kisses probably led to you having your first little cold. You never got a fever but did get a stuffy nose :(
I don't think we knew our hearts could hold any more love and joy but you have added so much to our family. We love you so much and are so excited to watch you grow.
"Mommy, seriously, get this furry thing off of me". Ha Ha








4 comments:
i think he looks a LOT like jonah!!!! dejavu!
he does look like jonah!!
he is precious!!
Yep, you girls were SO right about Jonah and Micah looking alike!
Yep, you girls were SO right about Jonah and Micah looking alike!
Post a Comment