My meal planning for almost all of April is already done thanks to my Menu Planning Binder! I am actually having fun working on it :)
I can't have a post without pictures :) Here are a few from this week. We introduced Jonah to the wagon for an after dinner walk. He absolutely loved it! Caleb said he was too big for it and got out and walked.
Tonight is Caleb's first T-ball practice with his game on Saturday - so check back for pictures :) Have a great weekend.








3 comments:
They are getting so big...Give them kisses from Pa-Pa
Hey Erin! I'm so sorry I didn't call you back this week--You were right about sick babies! And if I could stop shopping so much....
Let's get together this next week! What day is good for you?
How are Jonah's ears doing?
hey erin. . .
i'd love to hear more about this menu planning binder and cooking for the month. . . . . maybe a post about it??
Post a Comment