Monday, April 6, 2009

Trying something new- Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I ran across this neat idea while "blog surfing" tonight.

For my first week, I am going to share my "cleaning schedule". I have come up with a schedule to help me keep on top of the house. I am still working out some kinks but overall I feel it is working well.

Weekly Chore List

Daily 15-30 Minutes

Make Beds

Do any dishes- empty dishwasher and put clean dishes away

Clean kitchen counters and dinning room table

Pick up toys and papers

Monday

Daily 15-30

Clip Coupons and plan grocery trip

Kitchen Floor

Deep Clean Bathrooms

Tuesday

Daily 15-30

Strip Beds (next week- baseboards)

Laundry

Vacuum

Wednesday

Daily 15-30

Dust

Glass

Kitchen Floor

Thursday

Daily 15-30

Deep Clean Bedrooms

Light Clean Bathrooms

Vacuum

Friday

Daily 15-30

Laundry

Deep Clean Kitchen

Kitchen Floor

Weekend

Daily 15-30

Patio

Garage

Help with Yard


Next week: The toys.....oh the toys, toys, toys!

4 comments:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

I have tried doing a cleaning schedule. Hasn't worked yet. LOL We do have our chore list, and I have a daily list for myself, but nothing is really assigned a time or specific day.
Great Tackle!

Susie said...

Welcome to the tackle party!! That's a great tackle list:-)

na said...

Hello and welcome...your blog is so cute! I am no where near that organized on cleaning...maybe some day! Great tackle!

Ashley said...

Good list! I may borrow it to help me stay organized.