Monday, June 23, 2008

All about the big brother!

This post is going to be all about Caleb! My big boy is laying on the couch watching Veggie Tales because he has a fever today :( and is on antibiotics yet again for strep.

Caleb is such a sweet boy with a great big heart. He talks so kindly to my belly and is always giving Jonah kisses. The last few weeks I think this baby thing is starting to become more real to him. We have noticed that he has become a little more clingy to us. We have also seen a little more attitude from him, we are not sure if this is him being a four year-old or because of Jonah. I am praying that we are going to be able to handle this transition with as little stress as possible to Caleb.

We went to the Sibling Class that is offered at Woman's this weekend. Caleb was able to change a diaper, bottle feed, and rock Mr. C to sleep. I hope that he has a better understanding of what to expect. His favorite part was looking at the babies in the nursery window. Here are a few pictures from class.



As promised here are some pictures of Caleb's new big boy room.


I had to include another picture from this weekend. He is such a sweet little man!

3 comments:

jenny winstead said...

i LOVE his room! it is SOOO cute!!! i really think he will do well with the transition...it'll just take a little bit of adjustment.

all this baby stuff everywhere is making me want another one!

Christy said...

poor caleb!

I love his room, it is adorable. i love how you painted one wall red.

I bet he will do great with teh new baby, it will be hard at first but then he will not even remember life without Jonah!

Anonymous said...

he is such a cute little guy! i love his new room!