Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Today is my big boy's birthday! I can't believe that he is four years old already. I am amazed everyday at what a good and sweet boy he is. His daddy and I love him so much.

Saturday was his party at Pump-it-Up. Caleb had such a great time playing with all of his friends from school and church. Mommy and Daddy had a great time because the staff takes care of almost everything for you! Here are the pictures from his party.

Here are the kids watching the safety video.

Caleb had a wonderful time on all of the inflatables.
So did his Daddy! Ha Ha
Grammy even had to try it out!
Sorry Aunt Bev, I couldn't resist.
Caleb opening his gifts in the Birthday Boy Chair.
In the party room, the kids enjoyed chips, drinks, ice cream and cake.
Mrs. Suzanne from church made Caleb's Veggie Tail's Cake. She is a rock star!!
Here are two tired little boys!!
My Baby Shower was also on Saturday. I had such a great time. I can't thank Beverly and Demetria enough for planning such a special day for me. Beverly and her family traveled from Virgina for the shower and party. All the pictures of the shower are on Bev's camera so I will post them later with more details.

Also, coming soon are pictures of Caleb's and Jonah's completed bedrooms!

No comments: