Jonah and I are still hanging in there. I can't believe that I am 33 weeks already- only 4 more weeks until I am considered full term! Our doctors appointments are going well. Yesterday I had an ultrasound and it looks like Jonah is going to be a big boy. The estimate by u/s (that can be off by up to 2lbs) is that he weights 5 pounds! He is measuring like he is 33weeks6days old. I feel huge and my entire body hurts but it is all worth it.
I know I keep promising pictures of Caleb's Room but it is still a mess. You would think that because I am not working my house would be spotless- but you would be WRONG! I am working on it, I promise. But, until then here are a few pictures from this week.
Here is Caleb at Outrigger Island VBS. He had such a wonderful time.

My family in Florida is begging for another belly shot so here is one on Father's Day- 32 weeks. I think I am much bigger in person.
At the last two ultrasounds, I didn't get very good pictures. If you can make this out- it is a picture looking straight at his face . It was so cute, yesterday he was all balled up with his knees and hands up by his face.

I thought this was a sweet picture of his little foot and goodness can this boy kick!








No comments:
Post a Comment