Here are Jonah's Diapers that should last him over 4 months (until he jumps up a size) with me doing laundry every 2-3 days.
Modern diapers include the pocket diaper. This diaper has a waterproof outer layer (it is not like plastic at all) and can be stuffed with absorbent material. They close just like a disposable with Velcro or you can get some with snaps. The only difference between this and a disposable is that it is washed and used again. Very easy to use. I will be using these on Jonah when we go out.
Like I said in my first post, I am choosing cloth to save money. The cheapest way to cloth diaper continues to be the prefold diaper (I will primary be using these at home). They do take some practice to learn how to fold them and need a waterproof cover to go over them. Just like with the pocket diapers, the covers are not plastic, they are actually very cute (Jonah has a few soft minkey covers) and can be used over thought out the day. The green thing on the front of the diaper is called a snappi and is used in place of pins. It is like a bungee cord keeping the diaper shut- very neat.
Please ask more questions.








1 comment:
i am so impressed! thanks for sharing about cloth diapers. they really have come a long way!
Post a Comment