I have been in full nesting mode starting to get everything ready for Jonah's arrival. My wonderful sister and brother-in-law brought us all of their boy's baby cloths. I have been having so much fun washing, folding and hanging all of the sweet little clothes!
So here it is!
Caleb had to be in the picture also!
The bear is named Mr. C and Caleb and I have started to frequently "change his diaper" and rock him to sleep. I am hoping this will get Caleb used to the idea of having a baby in the house (who am I kidding).
Hopefully this weekend I will take some pictures of Caleb's finished room- it is a little messy right now.








4 comments:
the room is precious! I love the color green on the walls. What color and brand is it? We have been SEARCHING for a good green color for Layton's room.
i love the JOHAH on the wall TOO CUTE!! coles baby furniture was the exact same color wood. i lOveD it! great job erin and mike!
hey erin-
his room is so cute! the teddy bear is a good idea.
Isn't it a wonderful feeling of accomplishment to have the nursery done? It looks adorably baby-ready!
My poor middle child never had his own room. He slept in ours for the first 16 months, and then joined Tristan.
Sorry I missed your shower--we had a T-Ball game. See you soon!
Post a Comment