Monday, June 30, 2008

My to-do list & a complete lack of desire to get it done!

Well, we are getting close! I will be 35 weeks on Wednesday and at that point if Jonah is born there is a good chance we can go home together (I'm sorry it's hard not to think like an NICU nurse). I will also only be 2 weeks away from what is considered full term. But, if he is anything like his brother, he will wait until the very end and have to be evicted!

I am looking around my house and can see all the things that need to be done.

*My house really needs a deep down cleaning. I know that no one cares about the house but me- but the idea of having my parents, Mike's parents and our friends come in my house while it's dirty makes me cringe.

*I am grateful that everything for Jonah is pretty much ready- but that was the fun part. I need to pick up a few odds and ends.

*I still need to pack our bags for the hospital.

I know that doesn't seem like a very long list but there is a big problem and that is- I have NO desire to do any of it. I want a magic fairy to come and do everything for me. The last few weeks have been very slow! I don't want to cook, I don't want to clean, I don't even want to go outside at all past 11am (it is sooo hot). Poor Caleb, it must feel like he is on house arrest. Just as an example, today I took a shower and put on a clean pair of PJs- how sad is that!

I am so ready for "Nesting" to kick in and so is Mike!

1 comment:

jenny winstead said...

awww hang in there. i'll come help you if you want me toooo!! :)