I have to start looking on the bright side, and I have finally found a great reason to be pregnant in the summer. WATERMELON!! I remember when I was pregnant with Caleb in a Florida summer, I ate almost two whole watermelons by myself in a weekend. So far with Jonah, I haven't been that bad, but it has become a daily snack. Another bonus is that I have been told that Mississippi has the best watermelons, and so far I am finding that to be very true!

On another note: Today I am 35 weeks! Yesterday at my doctor visit, I was told that if I were to go into labor now, nothing would be done to stop it!
I have been having weekly visits for 10 weeks, and every time I pray that I am not dilated and God has answered those prayers. Now, I am hoping to see some change but yesterday I was still not dilated. I am having more contractions but I guess they are not doing anything. In a few more weeks, I am going to start doing a lot of walking to get things moving along. Even with the watermelon- it is a long, hot summer in Mississippi for a pregnant woman!!








No comments:
Post a Comment