I just got back from my doctor's appointment and I am "a good 2 almost 3 cm dilated". I guess all of these contractions are doing something. My doctor asked if I wanted to be induced?! Really you are asking a very pregnant women in heat of close to 110 if she wanted to be induced? ummm YES!!
The problem with being induced is my hospital is booked all next week! You should have seen my face when he said that!! So I am on a waiting list to be induced on Monday or Tuesday. I really hope that someone goes into labor early- preferably ME! I have to call on Friday before noon to see if a spot has opened.
I'm not as frustrated today to know that my time is down to at most 7 days!! A week from today, I will be holding my new little boy. I guess I better start cleaning. Thanks for checking in on me.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
Hi there!! For very selfish reasons I hope you make it to Monday..but in case you don't that would be awesome for you!! Love you guys! Can't wait till Monday hope you go early because I remember thinking an alien had possessed my body..but it was only Tori!!haha
Post a Comment