Friday, July 18, 2008

Full Moon

Last night, Mike and I had a great time. We had an amazing meal at AJ's and surprisingly were able to find things to talk about besides the boys. Although after our dinner, we did go to Target to get Caleb a present from Jonah.

I had high hopes that I might go into labor last night especially when I found out that the full moon was at 3am. No such luck! I know I am still 3 weeks from my due date but I can't help but look forward to meeting Jonah. I'm still having more and more contractions but they really don't hurt yet. My hips are killing me and I have a lot of pressure when I walk. Maybe I'll go into labor on my own- only God knows.

Here are pictures from last night- sorry black kind of hides the belly. Don't be fooled- it's HUGE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look really pretty, erin. glad yall were able to have a little time to yourselves. believe me, you'll really savor it for a while to come :0)