Yep, I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I am officially considered to be full term. At the doctors yesterday, I found out that I am 1cm dilated!! That really doesn't mean much because I may still need to be induced but at least I am headed in the right direction.
We also got another look at our little boy. The ultrasound pictures were not very clear (why I'm not posting them) but we were happy to get a last look at him on the inside. He is definitely running out of room. The estimate of his weight is 6lbs 12oz. and he is measuring exactly on date.
My burst of energy from last week has come and gone! I am tired this week and very sore. I am doing the best I can to keep the house clean. I am also trying to get some walking in everyday. I have to clean the floors today so maybe that will put me into labor. I will keep everyone up to date.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








2 comments:
you looked GREAT yesterday at target! i am so excited for you erin!!!!!
My dilemma at that point of pregnancy was: get everything done so things will be clean & nice when the baby comes or rest now because it's your last opportunity. I did a little of both, I guess.
Enjoy your last bit of pregnancy!! Can't wait to meet Jonah!
Post a Comment