Wednesday, July 23, 2008

38 Weeks

Another week down. I am now 38 weeks, only 2 more weeks until my due date. Yesterdays doctor's appointment went well, I am now 1-2cm dilated. I am still hoping that I will go into labor on my own but next week we are going to talk about my induction date.

This weekend we had fun with Caleb. We went to Build-A-Bear so that Caleb could make a bear (a puppy in this case) for his baby brother. He had a great time and can't wait to bring it to Jonah in the hospital. We went to lunch at Gattytown for the first time. For those that don't know, Gattytown is an updated version of Chucky Cheese- without the annoying mouse. Caleb and Daddy had a great time playing with all of the games.

Here is Caleb at Build-A-Bear, giving Jonah's puppy a good brushing.

Caleb and Daddy at Gattytown. I'm not sure who had more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet gift for his new brother. how special!! we also got a few things and gave them to kaden when he came to the hospital the first time to meet russ. we told him they were from russ. believe me, that really went a LONG way!!!