I actually wish I had somethings left to do to get ready but I can't think of anything to do. I cleaned all day yesterday and whatever is left to clean is just going to stay dirty! Everything for Jonah is ready, the bags have been in the car for over 3 weeks, the camcorder is charged, friends at work have been notified to expect us, presents for the boys are ready- I can't think of anything else!
So, while I wait for my parents to get here, Caleb and I are going to go to the library to get him some more books and movies. I also got the sweetest gifts from the girls at work yesterday, so I may make a trip to Babies-R-Us to get a few last minute things that Jonah doesn't need :)
I wanted to show you part of my gift from the nurses at work. I absolutely love personalized stationary (well, personalized anything)! The larger one was made into a tag for his diaper bag.

I will post tomorrow to let everyone know if we are "a go" for induction on Monday morning, I should know by noon. Thanks again for checking on us.








No comments:
Post a Comment