Friday, July 11, 2008

A walk down memory lane.

As we are fast approaching Jonah's birth, I felt the need to go back and look at the pictures from Caleb's birth. I just wanted to share a few pictures- wow, I can't believe that was over four years ago. Do Mike and I look as young as I think we do?

This was only a few days before my induction- I look horrible!! My Jonah belly was this big last month- I have the new stretch marks to prove it!


This is one of my favorite pictures. This was the first time I ever saw Caleb. We were both crying. All I remember saying over and over was that he was so big.


Our first picture as a family!


Daddy was head over heals from the very beginning.


I can't wait to post the pictures of Jonah and our new family of four.

No comments: