Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nesting

Wow, what a difference a week can make! Last week, I was so tired and didn't want to do anything and this week I can't sit still. This weekend, Mike helped me get the house clean but I am still finding little projects to do around the house. I also have our bags packed and ready to go. I still need to have one packed for Caleb just in case he needs to spend the night at a friends house before family can get here.


All ready to go!!

This is a picture of Jonah's Diaper Bag- I love it!

Today, I had a Dr. visit and guess what? I am still not dilated at all!! I can't believe it, I thought I may have had a little progress because I am having contractions all the time now. I really think Jonah will be just as stubborn as his big brother. I hope that all the nesting and burst of energy mean that I am getting close. Only one week until full term! I can't wait to meet our sweet little boy!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am hoping it passes soon for you! I will never forget the feelings of anticipation and lets admit physical misery as you get towards the end LOL

I can't wait to see pics of him!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

you looked great today! thanks for sharing the pics! and yes ya'll do look so young! hopefully the energy and nesting means it will be soon! when my energy and nesting jolted, ella came about 3-4 days later!