Thursday, October 2, 2008

A few funnies!

Yesterday was just beautiful so the boys and I went to the park. Caleb quickly found a little girl to start playing with. He didn't ask her name so when he couldn't find her, he shouted "girlfriend, girlfriend, where are you girlfriend!".

Later, while he was playing, we had this little conversation.

Caleb: This is nuts!
Me: What are you talking about?
Caleb: I mean, this is acorns!
Me: Caleb, what are you talking about?
Caleb: It's just a figure of speech mommy.

He was trying so hard to get on top of the one piece of equipment. I told him that I couldn't help because I had Jonah strapped to me in the K'Tan. He said it was OK, because he had perseverance (pronounced perfectly). 30 seconds later, he quit and moved onto something else. What a funny boy I have.

2 comments:

Christy said...

he is hilarious and so smart!

Beverly said...

These are awesome... (I hope you're printing them out to save.) The acorn one is my favorite. I can clearly hear him saying this...